4.12.10

My favorite Gifts to Share

With Christmas season being upon us, I thought I would recommend a few go to gifts that I regularly give to friends and family.

1. Magazines
- I love to give two different magazines for two totally different reasons.  The first one is Garden and Gun.  If you click the link here, I promise you will find a GREAT deal.  This magazine covers everything southern from hunting to home decor to recipes.  I would highly recommend this as a gift to any southern belle.

- I also love Martha Stewart Living.  This magazine covers a wide variety of items, but my favorite are the recipe and hostess tips.  I do enjoy glimpses into Martha's homes and gardens.

2. Good quality soap- What hostess does not stock their guest baths with high quality soap.  I am not saying go blow your paycheck on soap, instead I recommend the opposite.  I buy all my good soaps, most hand milled, at TJMA*X.

3. Monogrammed Hand Towels - There is a great shop down in Mobile, Alabama that I try to stop by whenever I am visiting the area to purchase monogrammed hand towels on the inexpensive side. I gave these to all the hostesses at my bridesmaids luncheon and everyone loved them!

Click here to see where to buy this one

4. A cute and flirty apron - I got one last year and let me just tell you that I LOVE it!  When I wear it, it makes me feel all cute while protecting whatever I am wearing underneath it!

I hope that these ideas are able to help you find the perfect gift for your friends and family.

I chose all options of my own free will with no influence from anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great ideas..that magazine sounds very interesting, I will have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete