2.12.10

Christmas Wish List

With Christmas coming up, I thought I would share a few of the things on my wish list.

1. This one is not longer a wish because my grandmother went ahead and purchased it for me.
A new sewing machine Viking Sapphire 835...Let me just say, I am loving it! I love the dual lights, easy threading of the needle and the many stitches.  Too bad, I am not allowed to lift it for a few more weeks due to my surgery.
Sister-In-Law even got a new one too! She got the emerald 183.  We are both loving our new machines and cannot wait to learn more about them and new ways to use them.  

2. Sterling silver napkins rings
Currently, I have five sterling silver napkin rings and I would love to have at least one more to make it an even set.  But I would not turn down more than one ring though!

3. Gorham Old French Silver 
I recently started collecting a new silver patter to utilize every day.  So far, I have 7 teaspoons, 6 place forks, 12 knives, 1 butter knife and 2 soup spoons.  As you can see, I have many option available for the future!



4. Linens
Table linens are always a nice gift, especially hemstitch.  I would love a tablecloth or napkins.  I recently got this table runner in both white and a flax color.  



What is on your Christmas list?

3 comments:

  1. This looks great...The silver pieces are a great idea..where do you get them from? Are they hard to maintain?

    I am having a giveaway at my blog..stop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver that you use regularly needs less polishing than those that you store for special occasions. And I got all of my everyday pieces from ebay along with the napkin rings. I love a good deal.

    ReplyDelete