29.11.10

Christmas Shopping

I do my grandmother's shopping for the family now for almost any occassion.  This year I managed to complete all my shopping all from the sofa while recovering from surgery.  I actually love purchasing certain family members gifts this way every year, no matter how I feel.  This is due to the ease of shipping with online retailers, especially ones that ship for free.


I wanted to share with you the two adorable gifts I found for my first cousin's little boys (3 and 5).  I knew from spending the afternoon with them in the spring that they ADORE tractors, trucks and such things.

It made it easy to decide that I wanted to get them something along those lines.  I also wanted to make sure that I got quality products (i.e. would not break on Christmas Day) since these are boys.

I had heard rumors of a quality german company that did such type of toys, lo and behold I found them.  I chose the following two trucks for them from my grandmother.

How cute is this truck that carries horses?  I should probably tell you that the visit to my grandmothers often leads to visits with horses for the boys.

This cement mixer is just adorable and I think that they can even send water down the chute.  How cool is that?
If I can say so myself, I think that these would make adorable gift for almost any little boy.

1 comment: