26.7.11

Calender Girl

No I am not singing the song (well at least that song)!  But I do have to admit that I do love a good calender.  In fact, I obsess over a good calender.  I do have some pretty specific requirements in terms of the calender.

Today, I found a great deal on calender that makes my heart go a pitter patter.  The Erin Condren Life Planner makes me drool. It comes personalized and you know how I love me some personalization!
Erin over at Blueeyedbride has been talking about this calender a lot lately, but the cheapskate in me would not let me blow $50 on it at this time.
Well yesterday, Erin let us in on the deal at Plumdistrict.com where you can get the calender for $25 (plus shipping and such).  (I actually got it for $20 because I had $5 off since it was my first purchase with plumdistrict.com)
I jumped on the deal quickly with the approval of my coworkers/reality checkers.  (Everyone needs someone to judge if the impulsive idea of the day is a good one or not...Just sayin')
Needless to say, I have the calender below on order and should be here in the middle of August!



Anyways, have a great day and please check out the calender and deal!  The links provided link directly to the deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment