3.6.11

Pool time

Currently, I am in the process of filling up my pool. I was a delusional person in that I thought 24 hrs would get me filled. Here it is 26 hour later and we still have just under 3 ft left to go.
I have added the chlorine to treat the pool and by my calculations, the pool contains more than 30000 gallons. Are you have a heart attack yet?
I am!
I am dreading the upcoming water bill. I am sure it will give me seizures.
This is the first time that LML and I have filled the pool since we moved in. I am excited since it is already topping 100 degrees in our area and it is barely June!

I am looking forward to a summer spent in the pool this year! (maybe I will get tan!)

Here is a cute pic of my friends teenage nephew and her dog hanging out in the almost empty shallow end .


- I should blame it on the iphone, but this girl cannot spell so please excuse any misspelled words

No comments:

Post a Comment