28.4.11

Words cannot express it

This post has taken me 24 hours to find some semblance of words to describe my emotions.



Darkness except for police lights on McFarland Blvd.

I was out of town until just now, but i just returned to my home right now. It is quite a site to see the limited devastation along the road I take home everyday. Even in the dark it is overwhelming.

Please pray for all those devastated by the storms. My house is fine and currently have my best friends family staying with me for immediate future.
Tuscaloosa is going to need lots prayers because of devastation. And unfortunately many devastated are the ones with no insurance.


I thank the lord that my family and friends seem to be ok.
Enough rambling and good night.

- I should blame it on the iphone, but this girl cannot spell so please excuse any misspelled words

No comments:

Post a Comment