25.4.11

Observations

Driving across Arkansas and Missouri with LML today, I have come to appreciate just how flat the Mississippi delta region really is.
If it was not for the trees, I can imagine seeing for miles in all directions.



I also have decided that I do not have the same calmness about bad weather in a strange area where I have no clue where the counties they name are located. Thank goodness for google which tells me everything.

PS you probably should count your blessings that you are not in the car with us because we tend to be a little goofy (bordering on obnoxious for anyone who does not understand).

I am sure I will be back with more updates this week.
- I should blame it on the iphone, but this girl cannot spell so please excuse any misspelled words

No comments:

Post a Comment