8.2.11

Conversations with my Grandmother

This past weekend LML and I stayed in my hometown with my grandmother.  We had a wonderful weekend visiting with her and just relaxing.
She spoils me rotten, and this weekend was not exception.  I arrived Friday night to her having a complete meal made and ready to eat.  It included my favorite her special cornbread.  She make fabulous cornbread!

Anyways, I was chatting with her on Saturday afternoon when randomly she asks me, "Do you think I need a face lift?"

My response once I stopped laughing was an affirmative NO.  I also added, "Everyone I know that has gotten one looks scary."  I think I have deterred her from getting one because she later related this conversation to one of her friends and was laughing.

I think my grandmother looks good for her age of 77. I love her the way she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment